...Got a request for a movie or fast food item you'd like to have reviewd? Or maybe just something to say? Drop a note in the chatbox on the side column...


Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Ch-Ch-Ch-Chages.....


I just want to apologize to everyone for changing my template like 50 times in a week... I just couldn't find something that really worked for me. Every template I used was prefect... until I realized it had one or two things that really bothered me. I wish I had never changed it in the first place, but too late.
For right now, this is the template I'm going to stick to and that's that.
Sorry for the constant eye-sores!

4 comments:

Joel said...

but it had issues... the comments looked all nunched together AND it wouldn't except my comments for some reason... I would hit end and then nothing would ever come up.

sonrisa morena said...

i like this one..kind of didn't like the one before :-(

Anonymous said...

I recommend Wordpress if you want to get a craftier website. I can see it. I love reading your blog man--so much you and Gustavo have successfully got me watching the MLB Championship games. :)

Joel said...

emc, I will check out wordpress, Blogger does seem to be a bit too basic, at first I thought, wow there's a bunch of templates, but not I've seen every template like 50 times and it's kind of annoying.

Glad to hear Gustavo and I could get people watching baseball. The playoffs are such a good way to start getting into it. My wife was forced to watch a couple of years ago and now she's hooked. 2 nights ago we had a mini-arguement over which game to watch. I almost shed a tear!