...Got a request for a movie or fast food item you'd like to have reviewd? Or maybe just something to say? Drop a note in the chatbox on the side column...


Monday, September 21, 2009

Check Me Out!

I just wanted to give a little plug to longtime FITS reader/commentor cad, who has finally put together a website to showcase her photography and graphic arts skills... And you can find it:

->HERE<-

But, cad's site is not only about displaying her work and marketing her skills, "cadography", also includes what promises to be a really intriguing photography themed blog!

Even if you're only a photography novice, you'll be able to find all kinds of tips and tricks on how to improve your ability to take a good picture, as well as get to see a lot of beautiful images from all genres of photography... and who doesn't like looking at great pictures?

But beyond all the tips and the beautiful images, do you know what else you'll be able to find at cad's blog?

ME, bitches!

That's right Shower Farters, I figured that since I deprived you of the pleasure of my company for all these months, I'd make up for it by over-saturating the market with my inconsistent, rambling, and semi-coherent writings!

In addition to my duties here, I'm going to be posting my thoughts on photography related topics over at cad's blog on the 15th and 30th of every month... (not sure what happens on February 30th yet, but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it).

Anyway, I'm really excited about the opportunity that cad is offering me and I'm really look forward to being able to share a different side of myself to all of you. I promise this it won't be as bad as Paris Hilton trying to sing, Mariah Carey trying to act, Charles Manson on the guitar, or George W. Bush trying to run a country... I'm going to keep it as "me" as possible (yes, I feel like a douchebag just typing that sentence)... but what I'm trying to say is, its still going to be me writing the way I always do, just less cleavage talk, less toilet humor, and more pictures... and hopefully better spelling.

In closing, I really encourage everyone to not only check out cad's galleries, but the blog as well.

...And if you decide not to check it out, not only will I be personally offended, but I might be forced to hunt you down and assault you on your own front lawn... I don't really like to travel, and I'm sure you probably don't much like being assaulted, so let's make this easy on the both of us by just going and checking out the website and the blog.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

i've already seen some of your pictures on flickr. they're GREAT. can't wait to see what will follow.

cad said...

Even though i'm like a freakin' year late...dude! I LOVE U MAN! Seriously, u rawk my socks!

Thanks for the plug-in. I guess 2010 will HAVE to have a February 30th! I dont see any other way around it. How does it work when you get paid on the 15th and 30th of every month...do they just skip February? ;)

cant wait for ur post manana. EEK!