...Got a request for a movie or fast food item you'd like to have reviewd? Or maybe just something to say? Drop a note in the chatbox on the side column...


Tuesday, April 18, 2006

FILM VAULT TUESDAY - DELAYED

It is with my deepest apologies that I will not be able to contribute for FVT, today. To make a long story short, my wife, and two daughters are sick. I've been home attempting to take care of them. My wife is actually feeling better, but I've contracted whatever "bug" it is. So, currently, it's me and my two daughters who are losing weight rapidly, if you know what I mean. My goal is to have my edition of FVT up, tomorrow. Hope to "see" you then...

4 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Hope you and your family recover soon.

sonrisa morena said...

hope you are feeling better :-) and say hello to joel for me!!!

Joel said...

you suck!

Brian said...

CAD/WRB - The kiddies are better. We think. :)

Marie - Joel and I are working on a contract for the blog duties. I'm thinking about holding out...

Sonrisa - I wish I could. I think he's using me for his blog. He doesn't return my calls. If he did, I'm sure he say, "Hi". :)

Joel - Clearly.