...Got a request for a movie or fast food item you'd like to have reviewd? Or maybe just something to say? Drop a note in the chatbox on the side column...


Monday, September 19, 2005

Things My Boss Actually Said...

On Friday my boss suggested we have an open house next Saturday in order to attract new bussiness. They've apparently done this in the past with mixed results... But this time he wants to add a twist and call it "Hispanic Day!"
I guess this would be in celebration of the fact that I speak spanish or something, I don't know. He said we could "have free tacos," because afterall we know that "they" love tacos! I can neither confirm nor deny the rumors that he wants me to wear a sombrero while passing out the tacos... Needless to say I would quit before I participate in this day... I just wanted to share with everyone that I, in fact, work in Hell.

3 comments:

La Madre said...

Dear Lord. WTF?

Joel said...

The funniest part about his whole idea (other then having me, un gabacho gordo strutting around in a sombrero)is that our office is in the heart of the Salvadoran community... and HE STILL HASN"T FIGURED OUT THAT THEY AREN'T MEXICAN!

sonrisa morena said...

dcn i'm sooo that you have to work with someone like that!!! i'm even more sorry with the fact that people like that exist