...Got a request for a movie or fast food item you'd like to have reviewd? Or maybe just something to say? Drop a note in the chatbox on the side column...


Thursday, September 08, 2005

Battle Update

Well I lost "The Battle of My Alarm Clock" this morning.

Was it because I'm a lazy piece of crap that lacks self motivation? I don't know, I'd like to think that my loss was more a reflection on my disillusionment and lingering anger with RATM and their inability to put aside their personal gripes for the greater good of America's politicized youth.

That's right, it couldn't be because I'm lazy. Not at all...

Now on to something far more uplifting, the man (boy really) who will be the first Washington Nationals Superstar (unless I jinx him), Ryan Zimmerman, aka The Savior, aka Baseball Messiah:

No comments: