...Got a request for a movie or fast food item you'd like to have reviewd? Or maybe just something to say? Drop a note in the chatbox on the side column...


Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Larry From Three's Company is Spending Your Tax Money

Right now in the conference room down the hallway from me, the government organization I'm working for is about to award a fairly substancial sum of money to a contractor who's wearing a dress shirt (no tie) with the top two buttons undone, and a gold chain is dangling in his chest hair. He also may or may not have hair plugs, I couldn't get a close enough look to confirm. Regardless, there is something going on with his hair line... I thought you might want to know that.

2 comments:

Lokier said...

Oh man, I hope he's building 'The Regal beagle'

Joel said...

as long as the Ropers are somehow involved I'm all for it.