...Got a request for a movie or fast food item you'd like to have reviewd? Or maybe just something to say? Drop a note in the chatbox on the side column...


Saturday, October 09, 2010

The Seed of Moe Greene

My best friend and FITS contributor Moe Greene gave me a call Friday to let me know he and his son Peyton were planning on taking a tour of the Washington Nationals Stadium. Since that's only a few blocks from where I work he asked if I might want to meet up with them after the tour... They're basically my two favorite people in the world, so I was pretty excited. We ended up hanging out in one of the coolest parks on Capitol Hill, Garfield Park. Of course I took some pics:

IMG_0959b
peyton dip
IMG_0974b
peyton dip3
IMG_0977b
IMG_0973b
Peyton dip 1
IMG_1039b
IMG_1022b
IMG_1035b

1 comment:

cad said...

omg, such great pictures. I love the action shots. the day looks gorgeous and his outfit just pops with the blue and green backgrounds of the park!